- Pick Up & Deliveries
Pick Up & Deliveries
We know that parents/carers have busy lives and we want to make uniform purchases as easy and convenient as possible.
You can make a purchase online via desktop, laptop, ipad/tablet or mobile device.
It's as simple as:
- Select your products
- Check out
- Enter your details and most importantly student's details.
Note: Uniform Address is defaulted but can be changed if you prefer it to be posted
- Select a shipping option
- Order completed
The Uniform Shop offers 4 options as follows:
- Pick up from Uniform Shop - an email will be sent advising your order is ready to be picked up from the Uniform Shop.
- Juniors - Delivery to Junior Office - refer below for estimated delivery days your daughter will be able to bring the order home via classroom drop off.
- Seniors - Pick up from Uniform Shop - an email will be sent (to email address when order was placed) to advise your order is ready to be collected.
- Australia Post - Express Post $20 - Limited to items that can fit into a 3kg express post satchel and can only be posted when Uniform Shop is open.
Seniors & General Pickups can collect from the Uniform Shop during shop opening hours upon receipt of 'Awaiting Pickup' email.
Note – an email is sent to the email address you put down when order was placed, so if parents/carers use their own email address you will need to let your daughter know that it’s ready to be picked up.
Juniors (Prep to Year 6) will receive their orders via delivery to their school bag to take home per below.
Note: Orders will not be filled during school holidays/when shop is closed. Uniform Shop is only opened on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays during school term.